My dream is fulfilled. Now it becomes a job - Klaasen
My dream is fulfilled. Now it becomes a job - Heinrich Klaasen
Heinrich Klaasen is a South African cricketer who plays for the national team. He was included in the Northerns cricket team squad for the 2015 Africa T20 Cup.
Heinrich klaasen played a great knock in second T20 against India.After that he told to media during press conference that--"
My dream is fulfilled. Now it becomes a job - Klaasen"
Still Klaasen doesn't necessarily need to replace de Kock to play for South Africa. That middle order has shown signs of brittleness, and two keepers could actually share the workload too. He still doesn't think he might have a chance in a full-strength South Africa side, but that's not at the top of his mind yet.
"I fancy him quite a lot," Klaasen said, without a hint of arrogance. "Especially when I was in amateur cricket, there were a couple of quality leggies in that time when I started my career. I faced Shaun von Berg at the Titans a lot as well. We always made a joke that I need to finish the other leggie's career so he can go up. Sometimes it works. Tonight it worked perfectly. I just tried to cash in as much as possible.
"



No comments